Friday, November 25, 2011

midnight sun


model: alexandra bromley
make up: lisa boswell

so many photos still to come from the shoot with alex and lisa almost two saturdays ago, what a great poser she was.  i'm going through a black and white phase and am tempted to convert them all but i suppose a splash of colour's nice too - which do you prefer?

i'm also prepping for tomorrow which is a big day, it's my first time shooting a wedding and i'm super excited - maybe a little nervous... so here's hoping the rain in sydney will stop for the photos but umbrellas are on the ready just incase, wish me luck.

9 comments:

  1. Taking those pictures looked really fun !!! I was really really happy with the comment you left me because it's by far the best one I hav got right now !!
    I really LOVE what you do and i don't know what I would do if your pictures didn't exist...
    You are probably my inspiration, and I hope to have some day pictures like you ! :)
    X0X0 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful I love you manage to put the feelings in the photos I say bravo! The locations are great, or was you? I become a member live do not hesitate on you too if you want! ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos ! I like Her position =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh i spotted those bird cages a few weeks ago on the bus! they're awesome! lovely shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment !! it's around melbourne i don't remember the name , i'll ask to my friend hhaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful art phots, love it. I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope fallow back
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)